This privacy statement and policy applies to the online electronic commerce services of:
270 Bowery Street
New York, NY 10012
Shoptiques is committed to protecting your privacy. The information collected from our Site helps us better understand our market and consumer interests. This allows us to serve our customers with the level of satisfaction they deserve.
- How Does Shoptiques Gather and Use Information?
- Server Statistics. We collect general statistics to track user trends on our Site. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our Site, page views, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does NOT provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It helps us track "where" our users are coming from. This allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users. As part of that ongoing analysis, Shoptiques also uses devices called "web beacons" to help us identify when emails sent to you have been received and read. In order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers into the Shoptiques site we may collect information, such as IP addresses, into a log file to be used to identify potential hackers of the Shoptiques site.
- What Security Procedures Does Shoptiques Use To Protect Personal Information?
- Will Shoptiques Disclose The Information It Collects To Outside Parties?
Shoptiques may share information with its subsidiaries and other affiliated companies, and with other carefully selected vendors (boutiques) and business partners with whom we work (collectively, "Site Affiliates"). This includes companies that offer affinity, frequent-user, and reward programs; and, companies that perform marketing services and other business operations for us (including providing goods and services to our users, as necessary to complete transactions you request). All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep all information confidential and to use the customer information only to provide the services we ask them to perform for you and us. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics do not include Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary (a) to obey the law or comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates; (b) to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of other users of our Site; or (c) to act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of our Site or the public. On a limited basis, we may also disclose your Personal Information to certain Site Affiliates for their use in contacting you, when we reasonably believe their products or services are complementary to your interests or Shoptiques's business.
- External Links. Other companies or organizations may have links to their Sites on our Site.
- Legal Purchase Age.
- Consent To Processing In The United States.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by emailing CaliforniaPrivacy@shoptiques.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this email address.
- Business Transfer.
- Modification And Notification Of Changes.
with (i) and (ii) being deemed sufficient notification, of such changes.
- sending an email to the address associated with your account. Shoptiques is not responsible for your failure to receive an email due to the actions of your ISP or any email filtering service; therefore, you should add shoptiques.com to the list of domains approved to send you email (commonly known as your "whitelist"); and
- Your consent.
- Historical Modifications.
10/1/2011 Initial Version Posted.