Client Success Manager
For Point of Sale Department
About the Opportunity
At Shoptiques, we have two primary goals: First, we want to enable customers to buy one-of-a-kind merchandise that they can’t find anywhere else from the best local shops. Secondly, we want to provide small businesses with solutions that allow them to compete on a global scale. As a shopper, you can discover products according to traditional shopping categories as well as by neighborhood and even by store. As a Shoptiques boutique, you have access to millions of customers as well as a multitude of customizable tools, such as web hosting, email marketing, and our latest product - Point of Sale solution.
Shoptiques.com is backed by a virtual dream team of top Venture Capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, and Y Combinator. We’re growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent.
Shoptiques is seeking Client Success Managers to join our Point of Sale team and help service and drive client success for our roster of leading brands and retailers. You will be part of a fast-paced, passionate and dedicated team tasked with growing Shoptiques Point of Sale at a rapid rate. The Accounts Team is responsible for onboarding, training, supporting, engaging and renewing clients across our Point of Sale product offering.
- Responsible for the end-to-end relationship of Shoptiques boutique accounts
- Manage the client onboarding, development and renewal phases of the customer lifecycle
- Begin and develop new processes and procedures geared towards our client success
- Analyze product usage trends and take action to ensure client success
- Work to identify and/or develop expansion opportunities within boutique accounts
- Present to product and technology teams to ensure we’re building the best product
- Collaborate with Shoptiques’ marketing and sales teams to ensure client success
- Address day-to-day product and data-related questions from clients
- Proactively engage with clients to gather feedback and advocate customer needs/issues towards product enhancement
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Strong attention to details
- Demonstrated experience performing data analysis and managing data sets
- Experience using Salesforce.com or similar CRM platform
- Experience using a Client/Customer Success platform
- Must love multi-tasking
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work within a team environment, including with remote team members
- Customer focused attitude and motivated to help
- Self-starter and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
Compensation & Perks
Competitive cash comp; stock options; full (and might we add, excellent) health, dental and vision insurance benefits; fun team with lots of karaoke and team events, much much more!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com