Demand Generation Marketing Manager
At Shoptiques, we have two primary goals: First, we want to enable customers to buy one-of-a-kind merchandise that they can’t find anywhere else from the best local shops. Secondly, we want to provide small businesses with solutions that allow them to compete on a global scale. As a shopper, you can discover products according to traditional shopping categories as well as by neighborhood and even by store. As a Shoptiques boutique, you have access to millions of customers as well as a multitude of customizable tools, such as web hosting, email marketing, and our latest product - Point of Sale solution.
We are looking for a smart, accomplished and motivated marketing manager to help lead Shoptiques through its next growth phase. In this role, you will be responsible for the strategy and the success of all marketing channels to scale qualified lead acquisition, build and continuously optimize digital marketing, account-based marketing (ABM), email automation, social, and event-based marketing channels.
This position requires a creative, entrepreneurial and analytical oriented person, who is a self-starter, and will identify exponential growth opportunities and develop actionable strategies for attacking them.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in marketing preferably at B2B SAAS company. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work. The position is based in New York City.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Demand Generation and Channel Management - Meet and beat your quota by developing and executing on measurable integrated demand programs that drive revenue across all marketing channels: digital marketing, PR, account-based marketing (ABM), email automation, social, and event-based marketing channels.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence - Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand creation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length.
- Finance and Operations - Manage and optimize the marketing demand generation budget.
- Plan, develop and execute on integrated and measurable PR strategies
- Evangelize Shoptiques to our customers and partners
Desired Skills and Experience:
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org