Director, Customer Success
At Shoptiques, we have two primary goals: First, we want to enable customers to buy one-of-a-kind merchandise that they can’t find anywhere else from the best local shops. Secondly, we want to provide small businesses with solutions that allow them to compete on a global scale. As a shopper, you can discover products according to traditional shopping categories as well as by neighborhood and even by store. As a Shoptiques boutique, you have access to millions of customers as well as a multitude of customizable tools, such as web hosting, email marketing, and our latest product - Point of Sale solution.
Shoptiques.com is backed by a virtual dream team of top Venture Capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, and Y Combinator. We’re growing quickly, with plenty of interesting challenges to tackle and foundations to build. It’s an entrepreneurial environment filled with opportunities for personal growth, where there is no shortage of projects to own or game-changing ideas to suggest. We are autonomous, data-driven, humble, and transparent.
We are looking for a smart, accomplished and motivated Account Manager to help lead Shoptiques through its next growth phase. In this role, your goal is to get our customers to value as fast as possible while ensure minimal cost and touch points for the company. Our users will look to you to ensure seamless setup of our platform, a high quality training experience, and support.
This position requires a creative, entrepreneurial and analytical oriented person, who is a self-starter, and will identify exponential growth opportunities and develop actionable strategies for attacking them.
The ideal candidate will have a background in account management preferably at B2B SAAS company. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fluid start-up environment and will bring an energetic, fun and creative approach to their work. The position is based in New York City.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Account Management - Responsible for the management of a portfolio of client accounts to foster long-term business relationships.
- Build Relationships - Deliver a proactive customer contact strategy to drive renewals, product adoption, training, and revenue growth. Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and providing additional Shoptiques solutions and ROI.
- Ensure Renewals - Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plans. Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction.
- Forecasts - Forecast retention, renewal, and status for assigned accounts
- Design the process - You are comfortable building processes from scratch and seeing through their implementation. You have the ability to establish and drive overall strategy for adoption, and engagement.
- Change management - Our customers are not only buying a product, they are actively deciding to change how their practice functions and behaves. This is a leap for some people and requires our help with change management and establishing new processes. This position needs to be capable of positioning customers for success and ensuring they get off to the right start.
- Evangelize Shoptiques to our customers and partners
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are a tenacious, gritty, scrappy Account Manager that will stop at nothing to get customers use our platform
- 3+ years of customer facing experience preferably at a B2B SAAS company
- Excellent customer relationship management skills
- Solid communication, listening and writing skills
- Ability to problem solve and resolve client issues
- Understanding of software as a service (SAAS)
- Organized and reliable: able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication skills
- Experience establishing metrics and reporting on success metrics
- Lots of energy, positivity, and focus. We’re a tight knit team and we thrive off of collaborating and communicating well with each other
- Experience building B2B SAAS Account Management Teams and establishing success metrics is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com