Digital Marketing Internship (NYC and remote)
About the internship
Shoptiques is a quickly growing fashion start-up and we're looking for smart, driven and passionate interns to join us for an upcoming semester to support our growth! This is a credit only (unpaid) internship - you must be eligible to receive credit from your school. We encourage students to spend at least 2 full days in the office every week to have a great learning experience (or dedicate at least 2 days per week remotely).
- Work with our Marketing team to secure strategic press coverage (features as well as product placement) in national and key regional magazines, newspapers, TV and online media outlets
- Identify potential opportunities for partnerships
- Work with marketing team to manage day-to-day marketing activities (content creation, email, banner ads) and analyze campaign effectiveness; lead competitive intelligence and analysis
- Evangelize Shoptiques to our customers and partners, and market through clear communication strategies, ads, events, and other channels.
- Come up with creative ideas to grow Shoptiques’ traffic.
- Learn Google Analytics, Sailthru and other platform to analyze the performance of marketing efforts.
- Must be interested in online marketing
- Confidence is your middle name. You have a strong point of view and aren’t afraid to share it.
- You are adaptable and able to roll with the punches in a quickly growing and rapidly changing environment.
- You are passionate about everything you do. We're a passionate team - our customers and boutique partners can feel it every time we communicate with them. We're only looking for individuals who share that same intense passion!
- You swim in positivity - life is too short to complain.
- You can appreciate a good joke, and generally like to laugh and have fun.
- Fashion experience is not required - we enjoy having a fresh new perspective on the team. Of course, a passion for the fashion industry is helpful!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com