Fashion Internship (NYC and remote)
Shoptiques.com is a fast-growing New York based start-up that is changing the way consumers shop for unique products and the way local boutiques find their next great customer. Shoptiques.com aggregates the world's best boutiques onto one ecommerce site allowing consumers to virtually jet set from a boutique in Paris to London to New York City without the cost of a plane ticket.
Shoptiques.com is backed by a virtual dream team of top Venture Capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Greylock Partners, SV Angel, and Y Combinator. We have been featured in Elle Magazine, Harpers Bazaar, CNBC, New York Times etc.
- Confidence is your middle name. You have a strong point of view and aren’t afraid to share it.
- You are adaptable - as a startup that is growing incredibly fast, things change at any given moment. You need to be able to roll with the punches.
- You are passionate about any and everything you do - We are obsessed with what we are doing every day, and our customers and boutique partners can feel it every time we communicate with them. We are only looking for people who share the same intense passion for everything they dive into.
- You swim in positivity - life is too short to complain.
- You can appreciate a good joke, and generally like to laugh and have fun. We all think we're pretty funny over here.
- No fashion experience needed - we want to have a fresh new perspective from every single person. If you have some fashion experience, that CERTAINLY can't hurt and we want to hear from you!
- Work with different departments at Shoptiques, assisting in day-to-day operations
- Be responsible for building websites and email marketing strategies from design to launch for our boutique partners for the Account Services team.
- Assist the Merchandising team with look book compilations and various ad hoc projects.
- Assist the Operation team with marketing efforts, recruitment, HR needs, etc.
- Identify improvements in the Shoptiques processes and work with the team to roll out and adopt new processes.
Why you want to work at Shoptiques
- Incredible leadership and an open door policy. Your opinion matters to the organization.
- You will have the ability to change the success formula for small businesses throughout the country and help them get to the next level. We are passionate about helping these small businesses grow.
- The opportunity to get in at the ground level at a company destined for success. This is a rocket ship, hop on board.
- The team: we are smart (we think at least) and passionate, but also know how to have fun.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org