Sales Executive (New York, NY)
At Shoptiques, we have two primary goals: First, we want to enable customers to buy one-of-a-kind merchandise that they can’t find anywhere else. Secondly, we want to provide small businesses with digital solutions that allow them to compete on a global scale.
We recently launched a new product - a Point of Sale solution for small businesses, and are building a team of Sales Executives to sell this product to small businesses. We designed SPOS in collaboration with a group of our boutiques to be the perfect solution for their business: simple, affordable, and modern. If you are excited about impacting the lives of thousands of small business owners throughout the world by providing them the tools to scale their business, then we want to hear from you!
- Bachelor's degree
- You have 5+ years of experience in inside sales. Point of Sale selling experience is a plus.
- You love to learn and want to constantly improve. You are not satisfied with 100% and are always looking for ways to meet the next challenge.
- You are excited to help boutiques leverage the power of the Shoptiques network and solutions to help them run and grow their business.
- You are always positive and live by our core Principle “The glass is always half-full and if it’s not, we fill it up”.
- You take full responsibility and measure yourself in terms of results and success of the Team.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude and come into work ready to conquer the day.
- You are able to thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Confidence is your middle name. You have a strong point of view and aren’t afraid to share it!
- Coachable, flexible and self-motivated.
- Ability to think dynamically and speak eloquently
What you need to do
- Target, identify and approach the best local boutiques to use Shoptiques Point of Sale system and Shoptiques platform.
- Identify, cold call, and pitch boutiques- managing the entire sales cycle, from meeting to closing.
- Understand and effectively communicate the value proposition to all potential boutique partners.
- Strategically overcome objections and competition.
- Consistently meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- One week in classroom training and continued coaching & education.
- Generous compensation, including stock options.
- Ability to drive change and be part of the strategy discussions.
- Fully covered health benefits (medical, dental and vision) plus commuter benefits.
- A top-shelf computer of choice.
- A discount on all products sold at Shoptiques.
- We believe in work hard/play hard! Frequent company sponsored team events, including happy hours, karaoke, holiday parties, guest speakers, in-office yoga, to name a few.
- A marvelous office in the most vibrant neighborhood (Soho) in the best city (New York City) on Earth with limitless coffee.
- And oh, uncapped commission!!!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org