A SPORTY PULLOVER WITH A MIX OF PATTERNS INSPIRED BY TROPICAL FOLIAGE.
In this season's collaboration between adidas and Brazil's The FARM Company, the inspiration is passinho, a revolutionary street dance born from the roots of funk music. The modern monochrome floral print of this women's jacket evokes the lush tropical rainforests of Brazil. The relaxed-fitting hoodie is accented with vibrant embroidered details on the front and a contrast leopard-print hood.
· Kangaroo pocket
· Drawcord-adjustable hood; Ribbed cuffs and hem
· Graphics designed in collaboration with Brazilian design firm The FARM Company
· Graphic pattern is randomly placed so each piece is unique
· Leopard-print hood; Embroidered details on collar, chest and shoulders
· Embroidered Trefoil logo on front
· Relaxed fit drapes on the body for casual comfort
· 100% polyester French terry
· Product color: Multicolor
Fiber Content: 100% polyester (View Fabric Guide)