An absolute ingenious product, the Invisibelt is a smooth, undetectable belt with a flat clasp. Designed to keep your Jeans or trousers up without the bulk of a traditional belt, the Invisibelt is fully adjustable and ideal for wearing under long or fitted tops.
There are two kinds of belts. The original belt is a solid polyurethane in black or clear. It does stretch some with movement. And the new belt is an actual stretchy elastic material in white, denim and black.
It is completely undetectable and provides an instant slimming effect. Thanks to its flat clasp design, this “No Buckle Belt” lets women wear fitted tops over pants or skirts with no trace of an unsightly belt buckle detected.
Your Invisibelt adjusts like a bra! BEFORE placing the belt through belt loops, do the following:
1. hold belt around waist to determine desired length.
2. locate adjuster; let belt hang down.
3. move strip of material up through adjuster, forming a loop.
4. to lengthen, slide adjuster towards double strips; to make smaller, slide clip in opposite direction.
5. once adjusted, slip belt through pant loops; fit interlocking pieces clip together and snap.
* for best results belt should be snug
Fiber Content: Polyurathane (View Fabric Guide)